Hips Scripts: I want to stick my finger in his little doggy ass and suck his little cute
doggy pickle OMG hes so cute XDdd!!!!!!
Huma Noid: Oh my crap! How can you be so freaking dumb ? weed is toxic for dogs , your
bitch ass should call the vet not film your most likely dying dog , unless
it ate one cookie witch should be fine depending how much was in , but
still WTF ?
shelly carney: How is this allowed on the internet and why are these sick, immature people
not charged with animal abuse? I can tell you one thing now that I've seen
this video and that there are much more I'm going to do all I can to stop
this crap to be allowed on utube and any other social media outlet! I'm
extremely disgusted and heart broken. All of you who thinks this is funny
to be and comment they do it to their dogs should be charged with animal
abuse as well. This video and you people make me sick!!!!!!
Dejon Andrade: CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO AND TELL ME WHATCHU THINK!!
****LIKE ,DISLIKES AND MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ****
msmeg: Listen to that f***ing idiot laughing! That dog could easily have died, you
stupid s**t for brains!
Dejon Andrade: Hey everyone!! FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM PAGE:: @ONEWAYCAPO THE DOGGS FINE FOR
CRIST SAKE SMH
MrHalo32009: freaking pot smoking losers defending this cackling idiot. "Dog probably
felt awesome.", "I wish I was that dog.", "It didn't hurt it." freaking
losers...all of you.
jas16899: Irresponsible morons.
Raymon Hoekstra: Omg I had such a good time smoking weed while watching this video xd
Henrique Simões: OK for all the people saying the dog could have died: he couldn't. A human
being would need to inhale around 1,500 pounds of weed in a 15 minutes
period to be in risk of death. Needless to say, that's basically impossible
to reach. Same for the dogs, but obviously respectively to their body size.
You cannot die of weed overdose, the dog's fine, he just looks dead because
hes freaking high as a motherfreaker, although, i'm assuming the owners
didn't know that, therefore, they should have visited a vet.
Oberux: Just pu him in his bed and let him sleep :)
XdarkvampyreX: Actually cannabis is "mostly" non-toxic including dogs because all mammals
have an endocannabinoid system which means a chemical compound identical to
THC is being produced in it's body BUT here is the problem just like any
hormone too much CAN be a bad thing . . the reason it cannot kill humans
is because it is virtually impossible to cause a human overdoes HOWEVER in
dogs or smaller mammals it IS VERY POSSIBLE since their bodies are much
MUCH smaller therefore it would have been a smarter idea to take the animal
to the vet BUT dear people who are freaking out . . the dog got into the
cookies as dogs and animals tend to get into a lot of things when their
humans are not around . . so they are not horrible just careless about
leaving something like that out . . so for the love of Rafiki please stop
freaking out thanks
Eddie M: He would have had the best sleep of his life haha. So many crybabies in the
Timothy Dickerson: this is not funny get him to the vet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah Marie: Awe, god lady, stop picking him up everywhere... He probably feels sick...
I know how that dog feels....
rgeiv: judging from the way the guy in be background speak and laugh, this is no
accident. poor dog, victim of a freakin marijuana user... The sad thing is
most people who commented here found it to be funny... why don't you do
that to your 3 or 5 year old kid and see how funny it is..
Christian Gutierrez: I mean.. It's kinda freaked up, but if you know the effects, just let the
dog sleep it off. It's funny to an extent, but people need to chill saying
they need to die, smh.
Charles James: The guy sounds not only congested but gay af
Brandon Boles: My mom has a long hair Chihuahua and it ate one of my moms joints one day
did the same thing
per jensen: Why do you have weed cookies? freakin nark!
Sam Hoyle: Your dog wouldn't die from a pot cookie or a brownie. It will get REALLY
high for awhile, my dog ate 2 pot brownies that consisted of an ounce per
batch. 3.5 grams a brownie - 7 grams in total. The vet of 20 years said the
same thing, it has to ingest ALOT of marijuana or brownies to die.
Raven Fire: You people are freaking stupid. Pot does not effect animals in the same way
as people. Instead of filming you should have taken him to the vet.
My pet rat Mars ate some pot peanut brittle I had and the first thing I did
was call my vet.
I am all for the recreational and medicinal use of marijuana but as I said
that does not make it ok for animals. It can be toxic.
Puffin Billy: All the uneducated morons saying this dog could have died... Pick up a
science book, spastics.
Michael Avakian: Every one of you opposing this, You are freaking idiots. Animal abuse? The
cookies were eaten when they weren't home. As for the dog that died, it ate
a brownie. freakING CHOCOLATE YOU SENSELESS WASTE OF PERFECTLY GOOD OXYGEN.
For all who don't know, chocolate makes dogs very sick and the right amount
is FATAL. Probably why the dog died. If you are against marijuana, don't
watch a video about a stoned dog. simple as that. Go do some research about
the cons of pot and see what you come up with. No, I'm not saying that it's
a miracle medicine (even though in many factually proven situations it is)
I'm only saying that alcohol is purely poison and perfectly legal yet it is
getting no flack. If it weren't for the publicity on this legalization
process none of you would say a word.
gamersdelight10501: Marijuana affects dog bodies different than our bodies. With even one
cookie, the dog could easily have been poisoned. I don't think this is too
funny because it's dangerous.
Iwas High: My 17lb dog ate a 1/4 oz of weed.... it will not kill your animal.... as
people have said, it's the chocolate in edibles you need to be wary of.
neto navarro: dogs on cloud nine, enough with the estrogen.
Corinn Clark: There is so much bullcrap online with regards to dogs. Take chocolate for
example, first of all, it's DARK chocolate. My dog ate 6 milk chocolate
easter bunnies and 4 bags of jordan almonds - he was fine, not even the
runs. He was a labrador mix, approximately 75 lbs. Like humans, it also
depends on the dog. My friend had a dog that couldn't stand being in the
car. The vet prescribed Xanax, which made the dog almost psychotic and
extremely agitated, the complete opposite of the desired effect. She then
switched to pot cookies, ONLY for long car rides, and it worked perfectly -
very small dosages, the dog never even fell asleep was still able to play
fetch, but was just much more relaxed in the car. People generalize WAY too
much. Educate yourself, watch your pet carefully, use small amounts, don't
be a douche. The nut of a peach or a nectarine far more toxic than THC.
Rebecca Casillas: Sorry, this is not funny. I felt so sad, so very sad.
Hemnir: dog be like: "DUMB BITCH LET ME CHILL. freak!"
i feel you dawg, i feel you.
Alfredo Perez: Was she ok after my dog just ate my cookies and acting funny I'm so
kountrykountykidd: that dog is freaked up im jealous
Hampton Ballance: He's in Straight Chill Mode 0:56 Hilarious!!!
Hector Trejo: Bet that nigga was high two !!!😂😂
Iapetos Orch: this bill cosby the freak?
Bryce Allard: The dog is absolutely baked
Bryan Montes: This dog is gone! He's flying to the moon.
MaxMercZ: This is bad but cutting ur dogs balls off is okay? Dog dont choose to get
their balls chopped but they do choose to eat weed they gotta nose they
know sumthing funky haha natural instincts its a herb not chocolate which
is processed as freak dogs don't eat sht they don't want only reason they
end up dieing is cuz everything we create is poison herb ain't untouched
flower and if the dogs instincts smell that herbal flower as a food source
or sumthing it desired bada bing bada boo
TJ Kawasaki: That is so funny XD
MIR DA: eat 0.9 of mdma idiot
Auston douthit: Hahaha that dog is stoned as freak Hahahaha
Kinq Dinero: All these crybabies lol
becka payment: That laugh at 1:01 annoyed the freak out of me for no reason lol
Fenix Prieto: BEEEEEEAAAAANNNNNNSSSS!!!!
This comment is dedicated to Buck!
micktrice46: this is awesome.
Ben Dover: to those of you who are concerned and are bitching about animal abuse.
here's an interesting article on the subject:
Cassandra K: Hey way to go on filming your possibly dying freaking dog instead of taking
him to an emergency vet. And you're laughing. People who don't know how
to care for animals should not be allowed to own them.
Brad Moore: Hahaha my dog ate over a half Oz of the good stuff, and he like would sit
in the sitting position weebling and wobbling back and forth for hours, and
literally sat in sitting position watching tv like half of the day lol. I
can't tell you how paranoid I was that I thought he was gonna die cuz he
kept like wobbling with his eyes closed lololol.
Rick Marx: Black men and white women have always been attracted to one another 20 yrs
from now there is going to be a gang of mixed raced adults.. 10 times the
amount of bi racial folks today.. It's common to see a black dude in a car
with a white snow bunny or Latina.. where I Iive in Houston.. White girls
letting these niggas beat up their kitty and bust hard African American
NUTTS deep inside in those pink sugar walls..